lunes, 9 de junio de 2008

…All the good things have an end…

My first Belgian experience is finishing. I am really sad, but deeply very calm because I had a good experience here.

The tears come back to my face; 50% sad tears 50% happy tears and in my mind there are only affectionate and lovely memories.

I will never know if this experience could be better, but I am sure that this experience gave me a lot of unforgettable memories, a lot of magical moment, infinite smiles...

I could take pictures, I could meet people, and I could make a lot of trips…

I will never know if this experience could be better, but I am sure that I smiled, I learned and I grown up.

In that way, I want to give my last present here in Ghent.

It is a video from the director of “Romeo & Juliet” or “Moulin Rouge” (Bazz Luhrman) and it’s called “To wear Sunscreen”. Simply marvellous.I hope you enjoy it and be happy!!




And they all lived happily ever after, and that is the end of the story.

Thank you for all Ghent.

No hay comentarios: