lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

LOVE & HUGS!!




I guess you remember the world campaigns, where some people give some hugs. Basically it is to put a poster in the chest. In that cartel you can read : FREE HUGS” .Of course the people that has this poster ,gives hugs to everybody, with the aim to create nets of sympathy, love , and affection. It is very nice, really?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

I am a very transgressor, and brave and overall creative, and I want deeply to create nets of sympathy, love and affection. The next year (during Christmas) I will release witch goes far than simply hugs.

I will present kiss-tongues, I will share nights of love without compromise, I will “donate” sex without contemplations, and all of this in the centre on my city.

LONG LIVE TO LOVE!!

No hay comentarios: