miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2008

ATHOLON: RANGIROA





During these "hard days" with tests, presentations... I want to give you a "little and smart" presente to make you feel better.

My present for today it is a small corner in the world, perfect to be comfortable and relaxed..So please read the text, look at the pictures, put some good music ,close your eyes.. and imagine that you are there!!


RANGIROA.
Rangiroa is an island in the French Polinesy, close to Thaiti. It is a beautiful landscape, where to be lost, take relax, and where the dreams become truth.

Peace and tranquility it is the only that you can “breath”

Please imagine, this place with good musi

c, good company…it is perfect.

Somebody call it : “god’s dream”



2 comentarios:

gatta rosa dijo...

Oh! so good!

I'm finishing my tests... I only have to do one now!

Paradise dijo...

me encanta tu "nickname" ..

suerte con ese examen!!!

saludos desde flandes!!!