miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

Tears, tears, tears...


I love cinema because it makes me feel alive.

I like to cry. I like to cry because it makes me feel alive. Of course, I do not like to cry for bad news of course.

In that way, when I watch a movie that makes me cries, it is an “unusual” and magical experience. It is so comforting to me because I expel all that I feel inside me.

I watched one of these movies yesterday night, and it was “PS: I love you”; I consider it as a one of the most beautiful films that I ever watched.


It was 1 hour and 30 minutes about tears non-stop.

I will never forget this moment: The time was stopped, I did not stop thinking about the most beautiful things of the world… It was an self-reflection exercise.

This movie is romantic comedy, about a couple of lovers. Eternal lovers. The actors are Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler. They have a sexy chemistry; almost palpable, almost solid.

This film is a novel of Cecilia Ahern (Ireland Prime Minister’s daughter) , and it was very successful.

I think I love this movie because I feel identified with the character of Gerry (Gerard Butler) ; we take care about of kind of things about our couple.

This is a trailer of the movie, and the soundtrack. Simply: MARVELOUS.



LONG LIVE TO THE LOVE

No hay comentarios: