martes, 13 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to my blog! This is my space to write about my hobbies, or ideas, my feelings, or my jobs…

This is my space to write about me.

I want to talk about: movies, music, novels…but particularly about the most beautiful places of the world.

Island, atolls, mountains, big cities, small cities, deserts, coral reefs..

I want to present you my dream, my utopia..

It is my dream because I dream with this island since 8 years ago, when I watched the movie “The Beach” (Danny Boyle) with Leonardo Dicaprio..

I dream every moment with it. I usually think in it when I am sad o worry. It is my corner to feel good. I usually imagine me in that island...with good music, good companay, during the night*..

I want to go soon.

The name it is : Phi Phi Leh .

This beach is situated in Thailand. In the area of Ko pagnon .

It was a virgin area until 2004. It has coral everywhere, a lot of vegetation, white sand, dolphins,

It is the PERFECTION.

In 2003 the tsunami attacked the beach, but at this moment y holds its beauty.

Since then it has become in my dream, mi illusion, my utopia. I dream awake with it, and I hope go soon.

If a get rich, I will buy it.

I love this beach.

I travel, so I exist

PS: I will tell more things about this islanddream during the time ;)


*there are fishes that shines during the night in this island..it is AMAZING lovely

No hay comentarios: