jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

Polar Lights...:)



Today, I want to talk about : Polar Lights. They are not a landscape, or a place or any corner of the world. They are an effect, witch produces in the night and in the polar areas. They are a shine witch appears in the sky. It is a phenomenon almost magic and spectacular.

There are other planets where the polar lights appear too: Jupiter, Saturn and the country where more Polar lights appear is: Finland (Laponia)

I think that Polar lights are one the most "shows" of the nature, but sadly I have never seen that spectacle

1 comentario:

Maria dijo...

I have always wanted to see the Polar Lights! One night in winter I saw some strange colors faintly in the sky but they faded quickly.

Please visit my blog: http://thesoundbites.blogspot.com

Thanks!
-Maria